Thread: Obama care
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 10:51 AM   #49
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Harder Than It Use To Be,

the word says teach thy children the way in which they should go and it will never depart from theme, As Unto The Way We Teach OUR CHILDREN, Is More Stonger And More Powerfull, Than It was In The Days Of Our Fathers, Stronger Than Ever Before, OUR CHILDREN OUR PARTAKERS OF THE SAME ROCK, In Different Talents And Purpose And Achivemeants, which can lead to Diversty As Well As UNITY, And Family Turmoil, THE WORD OF GOD SHINETH FORTH IN THE PLACE OF TURMOILS, PRAISE JESUS, We Get it From One Name One Lord And One Saviour JESUS CHRIST KING OF KING AND LORDS OF LORDS, PRAY FOR PEACE, as it cometh perfectly and camly and not by rage and war, for The LORD JEHOVHOA GOD Has Entered Into That Rest, psalm 76>Give Ear Oh My People To My Law INCLINE YOUR EARS To The Words Of His Mouth, When The Heavens And Pass, HIS WORDS AND LAW SHALL NOT PASS AWAY, I will Open My Mouth In Parable I Will Uttter Dark Sayings OF OLD Which We Have Heared And Known Are TRUE FATHERS OF SPIRT Have Told US, And Depart From Theme Not, They Wont Hide From Their Children Showing The Truth To The Genaration To Come, On down To Verse 7, THAT THEY MIGHT Ecsape The Darkness That They Might Set THEIR HOPE IN GOD AND NOT FORGET THE WORKS OF GOD, But Keep His Commandmeants. Which Is The GREATEST, Of All, They They Might Not Be As Stuburn And Rebellious As The Genaration tHAT SET NOT NOT THEIR HEART RIGHT AND WHOSE SPIRT WAS NOT STEADFASTING WITH GOD. But In All And All, The Torch Is Passed On From One To Another, There Is Never Failure, We sometime Use That Word As A PROVERB, But The Deeper Meaning, Remains TO STEADFAST IN THE WORD OF GOD, For Today It Is The Only Real Peace, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, We Our The Overdue Children, It Is Time For A Change, The Revouloution To Reach Out And Touch The Day, We Going To Have To Labour Harder, Not By Revloutions, BUT BY TRUTH The Word Of God, Forbear One Another In Love And Indeed And In Truth, As HE FORBEAR US, forgive my typo,s please, the word of God will depart from us, not, even if foolishiness does, only what is required is needed, and one thing we all have, praise jesus is this the word tells us a lot requires a lot, therefore, in every step and meassure from tears to laughter laughter to tears, we all have been as one, in whats required, body heart soul and mine, God could tell ya, he cant help the progress but he gave aid for it, PRAISE JESUS, And That Aid Does What Was Asked Of Him Till Death, We Forget the most importan overcomer daily, there will be some on the outside of a syclone spear, and others inside the eye, till all appointed times comes to pass, Let Go Of Hatred Let Go Of Foolish Bitter Changing Zeals, For They Can Only Bring You More, Pain And More Travil, And Hold Tight, To He Which Has Endured All Things, King James Version , And Can Still Be Found In Most Comforts In Across The Country, Have A groovey Weekend Ya,alls, [font="Arial Black"]forgive my typos please for the love of all thats bad and good and pretty and ugly forgive my typos, and i apolagize, for the headaches through the years, as with the transgressions of my youth, peace