Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2007, 12:34 PM   #8310
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Yeah..I know...but Im getting worried...and its not about financial problems spending money to buy things... honestly its like being 'under pressure' cause even though I have my family which is giving me lots of support I know that ill have to make all the decisions by myself...actually girl, I think im missing someone's support ...

Yeah I get where youre coming from It is hard to accept for yourself and for your child, that that area of support wont be there or may never help ever. It sux!

There is a single mums support group that meets weekly around here. I hope there is one there where you are, so you can get more support form people in the same situation that are making it through slowly but surely. There are other ladies in your situation out there, that even you could lend some encouragement to.

My dad was useless to me and mum when I was growing up - and all we had was 20bucks a week after rent and all when I was a kid. Mum made it without him man! Amazing!

Though you're feeling down right now, I believe there will be ways to cope. I dont wanna sound like I'm fricken preaching but please hang in there girl!

ROCK HARD!!!