Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2007, 07:24 PM   #8296
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) I'm worried for my cousin, Zach
have a cousin who is gay and I love him to death. I'm having a hard time at the moment though because last night he told me that he tried to commit suicide about a week ago because he though he got AIDS He told me that he took 7 tylenol pms with alcohol, it scared me when he said that. He got his test results back and everything was fine with him. Thank God!!! I'm thankful that someone was looking out for him in both circumstances. Only a few people know about him trying to kill himself, none of his family knows except for his brother and his g/f.
GLORY TO GOD JULIE, your cousin is not the only one who faces this issuie i had a cousin who was gay and died with aids oh way back when i was feel him with me, when times gets rough reminding me have how insane our family is, i also have one friend thats in the closet and who is a son of trintiy pencostoal preacher and also a minster him self to others who face the same issuie and another friend who is biosexual THE WORLD AND THE OLD LAW SETS THEME ASIDE, But my julie sister, HE THAT DIED AROSE AGAIN GLORY TO GOD BEARETH THEME AND UPHOLDS THEME, IF THE WORLD CANT DECIDE IF ITS RIGHT OR IF ITS WRONG GLORY GOD BY HIS BLOOD WE ARE ALL FREE, Through This hard time my julie girl i got some scriptures for you and zach, GLORY TO GOD,
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You