Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 06:09 AM   #2945
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

REALIZES THAT HE/SHE MUST THINK CORRECTLY

"So man discovered that he could control his affairs by right thinking; he could bring into his experience the things he wished to enjoy if he thought correctly; and since this was all in accordance with law he could do so consciously. He realized that the time would come when every one would think correctly; and poverty, unhappiness, and all that goes with them, would be swept from the face of the earth. They were never intended to be, but man had misused (misunderstood) his power; now that he understood, he would change his whole manner of thinking and consequently he would become happy and have plenty. But every one did not believe this. Many said that it was a foolish idea, while others said that it was too good to be true. However, it was soon proven that whoever would believe and comply with the Law could prove it to be true. If some did not wish to believe, that was all right; there were plenty who would, and the direct proofs of their lives would in time convince others. In this way, eventually, all would be saved from unbearable conditions. The thing to do was to teach the Law to those who did believe." Ernest Holmes (The Science of Mind)

The Bible, Matthew 17:20 (Jesus Teaching)
I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, "Move from here to there" and it will move.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/--rDGcbeX-P...ustardSeed.jpg

"The Kingdom of Heaven is like a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field; which indeed is smaller than all seeds. But when it is grown, it is greater than the herbs, and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in its branches."

— Matthew 13:31–32,

http://faithfulthoughtspot.files.wor...-tree_mist.jpg

"Man is buffeted by circumstances so long as he believes himself to be the creature of outside conditions, but when he realizes that he is a creative power, and that he may command the hidden soil and seeds of his being out of which circumstances grow, he then becomes the rightful master of himself." James Allen

The mustard seed is one tiny thought. Faith is me believing it to be true even though I can't touch it at its conception. The tree is the result of my nurturing the seed. The soil is my mind, the medium for which it grows. -----

Nurturing my thoughts is not letting doubt creep in. But keeping a specific image in the forefront of my minds eye. Consistantly feeding it until its birthed into tangible existance.

Think of a baby...Created by LOVE, the love of two people, the seed is planted, the mother nurtures the seed, until it grows into something, tangible in this age... a new life.

In the beginning the baby..was just a tiny thought, then a tiny seed, then...well you know...it grew. HA!

http://stages-pregnancy.com/wp-conte...velopment3.jpg

Great Monday...I have to work today!

Last edited by Sasa : 02-13-2012 at 06:30 AM.