Thread: Sick Of IT?
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2005, 08:30 PM   #58
OneOmerta
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: you can try and draw whatever you want to from what i have said
doesnt change that i didnt say that

Quote: i havent told anyone what to do, period.

ahhh, but you did...and I quoted you...period

Quote: steve only deletes threads that have becume problems, not the ones you deign should be deleted. whos being presumptuous now?

Did I ASK for the thread to be deleted? I think you might want to take your own advise...and READ the posts before making a "deal" out of it. I'll repeat it for you since you didn't get it the first time. What I said was, if the thread wasn't to be commented on anymore...then by god it should have been deleted then. While it may annoy you and lots of us when people bump up dead topics....it's a FREE Country and their right to bump it if they have something to say...even if what they say isn't agreeable to everyone.

Quote: 3 yes, there was a deal, you came out of nowhere and attacked me for posting my opinion, and then try to twist what im saying to make it sound like im denying another person of their opinion. if you took offense to my statement, you shouldnt have

I came out of nowhere? LOL...sorry...but am I a ghost? FYI...I don't spend much time on the bb's because, well, I'm just too busy to spend alot of time at the various boards that interest me. When I have the time to make the rounds...I do.

Quote: your age is irrelevant, this isnt 'whos going to need botox first', this is a message board. knowledge does not comethrough age, but stubborness seems to....

you spoke to me like I was a child, and I was letting you know otherwise. Since your making snide remarks about botox...(which I assure you...I would never get botox...nor do I need it LOL) in an attempt to make me feel old, let me point out snidely that your spelling and grammer needs some improvement.

You made a big deal out of someone bumping this thread...yet you continued to bump it yourself by posting to it as well. I posted an opinion about that fact...get over it. If your offended by my opinion on that...then you need to step away from the computer and not take this so seriously. I know I don't.

Lock the thread...seems to be the norm these days anyway.

None. It's not in our evaluation.
Just one. And he'd do it a lot faster than a City Carrier.
None. Maintenance would file a grievance for crossing crafts.