View Single Post
Old 06-18-2004, 12:51 AM   #24
hayley
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedlvr) First, I don't appreciate being talked to like that.
And you think I appreciate you talking to me in the way that you did?

Quote: (Originally Posted by creedlvr) I'm truly embarassed for you.
Aww, that's cute.

Quote: (Originally Posted by creedlvr) There are plenty of level-headed people here who are capable of having a difference of opinion without yelling and insulting people. Obviously, you're not one of them.
Actually, I am. I am quite capabale of having a conversation with someone that disagrees with me. You just haven't seen that, whenever I post something that you don't like, you always have to let me know about it, can't you just leave me alone? I don't like you and you don't like me, deal with it.

Quote: (Originally Posted by creedlvr) (And you might also want to change your screen name ... it's clearly not accurate!)
Oh yes, sorry about that, because you can't stand to see anything Stapp involved when we are talking about Alter Bridge! Gosh, throw me in jail!

Quote: (Originally Posted by Steve) Please calm down. If you're sick of someone and their posts, try the report-a-post function and let the mods take care of it. No need for you to take the "law" into your own hands.
I'm sorry Steve. This person is just really getting on my nerves and always has to pick an argument with me. I'm not here to argue, but it seems like creedlvr is.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006