View Single Post
Old 12-11-2005, 03:40 PM   #13
guitardude1985
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I wouldint mind seeing that, could be very interesting.

The bands demise was brought on by a few x factors. It was brought on because stapp being as a charasmatic singer as he was he was a sitting duck to the godless media. I also think because of all the negative reviews and such it really kinda affected the band in horibly negative way. Yea even though they sold 30 million albums and had a huge ass fan base that could not even save them. Also, I think it was the lack of openeness between mark and stapp. I rememer reading an interview in either guitar one or guitar world with mark after weathered had been realesed. In that interview he said that some of his best Ideas were scraped by stapp and that there was alot of tweaking between the two and friction on each other creational prossess. Well, thats not exactly the best way to go about creating something IMO. Also, mark is a extremely hard working guitarist and shortly before creed broke up he said that stapp was only willing to put out and album every few years and tour for a few months, again friction. Well, basically creed broke up because they crashed under the mammoth weight they had built up over 6 years.