View Single Post
Old 12-11-2005, 03:25 PM   #12
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by RockGoddess) I can honestly say that I would not want to see a release of it. And I was there. Who would want to watch a train wreck over and over again? Trust the people who were there. It wasn't pretty. It wasn't pleasant. In fact most of it was just plain painful to watch. I don't know that Mark would want it released either. It wasn't enjoyable for him; on any level. The first time I met Mark (over two years ago) I mentioned that fateful night. He just dropped his head and looked down with not much to say. After I told him my real feelings about what happened for me at that concert, his eyes softened and he thanked me. But no, it's not something the fans deserve to see. It's something Stapp should be deeply ashamed of. And he has yet to show any shame for the events of that night.
Exactly! That's what I think too, although I wasn't there. I've been talking some to Chris, who was there, though, and well... It didn't sound like a rock 'n roll show I would've want to see.

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor