View Single Post
Old 01-13-2004, 10:49 AM   #1
p j
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Hear is what I think.

All this talk about Creed breaking up is just what we all fear. However, if you think about it, Flip just had a baby, Mark hasn't been married for very long, and of course Scott hasn't been able to spend a lot of time w/Jagger since they were touring.

I think they wanted to take a well deserved break, have the time to work on a great new album, and just be normal people and spend time w/their family for awhile. Or as long as they want. We know that rock stars are people too that have families that love them and want to be w/them as much as they can. Don't other bands take breaks once in awhile between albums? Didn't the Chilli Peppers do that last year and maybe are still on their break?

I know we are afraid of this happening, but they have only made 3 albums and I don't think they would just let their talents go to waist. They have something great going, they know it, and don't think they can stay away from all the attention we give them for very long.

So stop all this talk about Creed never performing again! It isn't over until they say! It would be a shame, but we would go on folks!

I am a big Stapp fan (I call him Eye Candy!) and really love to see him smile. He is the type of person who loves attention and I don't think his career is over by a long shot!!