View Single Post
Old 01-05-2005, 11:43 PM   #81
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I think this might be the final edition unless I think of anywhere else to go with this. So without further ado........

We now join the crazy antics of this household out the back on the hobby farm where the entire extended male family (and some females) have joined are preparing themselves to play some union. Michael is out to prove himself to Mr.Secret Service but feels an accident in his pants as barely played this game in his life and this family is filled with monster trucks.

Hayley: Please be careful with him, they don't play union in Victoria.
Hayley's Dad: Okay son don't worry I'm sure you'll be fine but just wash up before game time. Now you've played Australian football so you be our kicker so you have to gain us some height and time to get across and spoil their plays.
Michael: No worries Mr.Ginns

Hayley's brother is on the opposing team and Michael has decided some sledging is in order to put him off his game.

Michael: Hey sheep lover you're dead!
Hayley's brother: *voice cracks while speaking* Oh yeah I'm going to through you like a battering ram.
Michael: Where are the hairs on your legs? Puberty not happened yet mate?
Hayley's brother: It has its just they're white......
Michael: Just tell yourself that.....Only kidding mate just make me look good out there in front of your old man!

Ball comes out to Michael and he does a funny kick that confuses the Kiwi opposition and goes about 40 metres.
Hayley's Dad: How did you do that?
Michael: Its a kick they use in Aussie rules, spin the ball to the right slightly before kicking and it spirals and goes higher, slower and further!
Hayley's Dad: You might not be so useless after all.
Michael: Uh thanks.....I guess.

The game is extremly tight and they've decided the next score wins, Michael has the ball but no-one is around him except for one opposition player. He sizes up the options, dodges this way....that way when WWWWHHHAMMM!
He runs right into Hayley's Aunt.Mary who is 6 foot 2 and weighs 180 pounds and has more facial hair then he does.

Hayley's Dad: Dissapointing....very dissapointing he had the opening and look what he did.
Hayley's Mum: What are you talking about he just injured himself and you're worried about the stupid game.
Hayley's Dad: Stupid game? This game shows who the real men are love!
Hayley's Mum: pppffttt MEN!

Michael flies home with his arm in a cast, although he's happy cause he didn't get attacked by any sex-crazy sheep while on the farm so he can be thankful for something.

The end.......
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie