Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 06:37 AM   #2927
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

It is Finished!

What does that mean? We say that when something is COMPLETE! Everything that needed to happen in order to fullfill a prophecy has been completed. There is nothing left to do in order to see the manifestation in tangible form.

If I want something to happen, I will always remain in that state of being...and my environment will stay as it is to align with the state of mind that I am projecting...the wanting it to happen mind. To want...literally means it has yet to happen. Therefore it can't happen because I am wanting it to happen. I am still in wanting phase....

THINK about this:

Have you ever wondered why when you are looking for something like your keys, that you can never find them. As soon as you let go of the looking phase..you find them? They are usually laying somewhere in clear view, just as soon as I stop LOOKING FOR THEM. Happens to me all the time.

So think about why it is important to be full of gratitude....because being thankful makes it complete. When we are thankful, it has already happened...it has manifested before our eyes..we are no longer in the wanting phase...but in the completion phase.

I am trying to give you something, but you refuse to take it...when you stay in the wanting phase...once you step over into the thank you, it is finished phase...you are receiving the blessings...consistantly.

In the gratitude mind we are in the state of being to receive, regardless of the details. When I want something to happen I say: "thank you, it is finished." We can't see something and touch it...until we align with it in mind first.

To want it to be is not enough, there can be no doubt, only perfect faith...and gratitude for the completion of it. To tap into this vibration...speeds the manifestation of it. (whatever it may be)

EVEN MORE POWERFUL IN A GROUP EFFORT. (COLLECTIVE)

I am thankful for this information this morning...I was needing something to happen yesterday and prayed about it. This is what was in my mind when I awoke. It's funny how we forget to be thankful and we forget that its done already. We are so blessed. But we forget so often just how blessed we truly are.

I had FUN yesterday. Today is even better!

It's Mesmerizing MONDAY!

Last edited by Sasa : 01-30-2012 at 06:57 AM.