View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 04:06 AM   #58
sina2b
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by alterbridge9) And is he seriously claiming he wrote ALL Creed songs? There is no way in hell he wrote ANY of the riffs on any Creed albums. He should be able to play those songs live if he wants, but to say that he wrote them all is just totally lame.

I don't know what is wrong with this guy, he really took a nose dive in the wrong direction

His album is going to bomb and nobody is going to go to his gay concerts

Generally I think that these guys dont have any agreements on anything, as they once loved each other, never thought theyd break up and overall they were kids back then with no experience, and the fact that they dont have an agreement is why theyre all claiming whatever the hell they want to claim, because nothings written down on paper in a legal form. However besides all that, if we use our own brains and exclude what stapp or tremonti has to say, we all know that Stapp can't even write a song on his own today, not to mention 10 years ago. But every moran would learn after 10 years and so did Stapp (a lil bit) and thats when he started influencing the songs as we can clearly see in wethered when you compare it too human clay or MOP; the guys couldnt take his input and split. Now compare AB and Scott (TGD), whose writing better songs? TGD might be creedish but it sure isnt even close to what mark wrote; maybe it sounds the same to a novice but i can sure distinct them from one another and Im no Rock Pro.