View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 01:54 AM   #53
evyllsummer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Robin101) If you go to mtv.com and go to the feature 'Scott Stapp Breaks His Silence'
the opening paragraph reads "When Mark Tremonti and Scott Phillips announced the breakup of Creed from Tremonti's Orlando, Florida, home...

Take Care

uh, yeah, I know what HE'S saying, as I read article when it first came out...that's my point, though, the story that they agreed that the breakup would NOT be announced is ONLY coming from the Stapp camp...nowhere did Mark say when he announced that Creed broke up that he had an agreement with Stapp to NOT announce it...THAT agreement has only been suggested by Stapp

Quote: Just like Dio sings Rainbow songs or Black Sabbath songs on his tour, Stapp can sing Creed songs in his tour. I can't believe someone has a problem with this.

ooh, forgot about that one...but, yeah, I don't see the problem with him doing Creed songs...in fact, I was listening to an acoustic version of MOP today, and he sounded really good on that, and I was thinking that it's a good thing that the hardcore Creed fans can go to a Stapp concert and hear that stuff if they want to...