View Single Post
Old 08-21-2003, 08:51 PM   #15
njcreedite
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
<b>Linda your explantion makes sense, I think we all need to just come to the fact that he is not "Mr. Social butterfly"! &nbsp;There is nothing wrong with that, he gives me so much in his music that I could really care less. &nbsp;Let him be him, not what we want him to be. &nbsp;I can't imagine all the expectations placed on him by so many people. &nbsp;I myself am very outgoing and have no problem making small talk with anyone. &nbsp;I can talk to anyone usually and I usually get people to loosen up a lot. &nbsp;I have kindda been known as the "class clown" I just try to get people to lighten up by humor. &nbsp;I accept him for what he is, he to me is mysterious, passionate and intense and that is attractive in itself to me! </b>

Me too Jen...I was voted Class Clown in Middle school. Can you believe it?:lol: I can talk to anyone anywhere any time.
Getting me to SHUT UP is the problem
Yup....I vote we just let Scott be Scott and as Yvonne said...leave the social duties to Mark, Flip and Brett.
Scott can remain the handsome silent type
We were both singers. Chris Cornell The first time we played he came to this little club and he told me that it was really good and he was thankful that I was there and that I was who I was, or something really nice, but the whole time he was saying this, he didn't realize but he was standing under a black light, and his teeth were glowing and his eyes were glowing. I remember it as my first conversation with Satan ..."