View Single Post
Old 09-16-2006, 04:52 PM   #14
bilal
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Pope Offends Muslims Worldwide

^ Chase 'o buddy......we can argue and argue about what we have and should have....all day and day along... but the point i want to make here for now is that dont compare what different so called , so called, so called "religious leaders" have to say about each other and use it as a justification for blasphemy about OUR HOLY PROPHET MUHAMMAD (P.B.U.H), as i said before, there is nothing violent and ill in the religion of Islam and in the life of OUR HOLY PROPHET MUHAMMAD (P.B.U.H), let aside what is being associated with Islam today and no muslim has never dared to speak the same for such position figures in other religions , like JESUS CHRIST OR HOLY DAVID, if a christian murders any one, or if a jew shoots a muslim, is it alright for me to associate and blame HOLY JESUS CHRIST OR HOLY DAVID for that matter, those souls are far beyond any stain of sin, and are as pure and clear as can be.....i cannot fall that low to even raise an eye in front of theri names........and thats all i have to say......for ive all my life read and studied the HOLY LIFE of our PROPHET (P.B.U.H), and that only makes me proud and more reverted towards peace and religion.

Last edited by bilal : 09-16-2006 at 04:55 PM.