View Single Post
Old 09-16-2006, 10:07 AM   #5
bilal
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Pope Offends Muslims Worldwide

i hear that in news and read it on news websites , but i refrained from posting aobut it here...but if it has came here... then here's what i have to say.....and let me remind you all...in case you dont know.... that iam a MUSLIM.....

no matter who ever is in the shoes of the figure called "POPE" ..... when ever in the past i have read or hear anything coming from that highest office of Christiaity.....i have only felt an assuring feeling that no matter what the religious discrimination ....... True Christians and Church going people will never resort to fight or kill only for the reason of religious discrimination...... but these recent comments coming from the most nobel position of Christinaity......has made me rather more concerned than sad...... i heard these a few days back and i was shock over it...... but since then..... i ve been a lot worried.... a lot......... for only the fact that pope came out and attacked directly on our HOLY PROPHET MUHAMMAD (P.B.U.H)...... and if you read POPE's comments which were either quotations from some old speeches of various people..... were only accusation...... needless accusation...... why?..... i dont know....... i dont know why we need more hate in times like these...... if Christianity was boasting to the world the message of peace,and i do agree...that it was infact in peace with the world....... as against the hatered and aggression all over the muslim world these recent years, then why such comments?.... i dont know.......

as far as Chase comments go...i wish for once...that this guy speak impartially and without biasedness...... muslim leaders have infact accused various jews and Christian leaders over the years....still do..... so they get counter accusations aswell.... but i dont recall any rrecent accusations between chirsitans and muslims, apart jews...which we still condem for their biasedness over palestine issue....but not on the matter of religion....

i ask you CHase.... give me one example where muslims have given comments against JESUS CHRIST OR HOLY DAVID....... cause for muslims, HOLY PROPHET MUHAMMAD (P.B.U.H) has the same postion that JESUS CHRIST has for christians and HOLY DAVID has for JEWS........... can you give me one example?.... then why accuse on the life of HOLY PROPHET MUHAMMAD (P.B.U.H), when you dont know any thing about it...... we muslims read HOLY QURAN and there is more reference to JESUS CHRIST then to HOLY PROPHET MUHAMMAD (P.B.U.H)......i have to love JESUS and DAVID more thani do to anything else to qualify as Muslims....for us ....they are the most lovable to ALLAH ALIMIGHTY.....and i dont stand a chance to pass the test of afterlife...if i possess any thing close to hatred or disbelief for them......let the difference apart of religious belives, which infact are the reson for us having different religions...and alwyas will have, and there is no debate over it....... we have to live in peace, and accept each other's right ot chose and live on theri own religion, but why accuse somthing that higher up the religion personality...with false facts and wrong accusations.......if Chase, you feel anything true in those comments, bring em up....you know i have never disappointed you in not responding to your comments.

Last edited by bilal : 09-16-2006 at 10:41 AM.