View Single Post
Old 02-12-2004, 10:54 AM   #32
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by bgivens33) So you are saying an omnicient and omnipotent God didn't know that Adam and Eve would eat from a tree and then had to improvise via Jesus?? Hmmmmm..... there's your major plot hole.
NO! I am saying that God knew that because He gave them the right to eat the different fruits of trees, but told them not to eat off that certain tree, that they could go one way or the other, and I believe that because of His completeness and the fact that regardless of whether they did or not, He would be glorified, that He had Jesus in mind if they did, and that is why I still believe that the choice was theirs.

The things people have said on this thread against this theory are good! Give them a listen, with a humble mindset.

Oh and AB$, I thought I would let this slide, but dont you ever blatantly say that my theology is messed up again thanks! Cos there are verses to back up pro or con on this matter! You have ignored all of these! If U said that to anyone else here you'd get your butt kicked!

You are so young! U are quite intelligent, I will give U that, but U still have alot to learn! Stay humble concerning the word, cos I recon you have NO RIGHT to say that the other side of things is not scripturally valid! Perhaps U brought up some interesting points, but this is one of those mysteries of the word of God that theologians have and will be arguing over till we see Him face to face.

And I wont be posting here again unless I'm replying to someone elses thoughts, or if someone gets really hurt and angry concerning your comments! Please be careful that U dont hurt people!

ROCK HARD!!!