View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 10:10 AM   #37
Creed009
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Creed to Record New Single?!

Quote: (Originally Posted by Buried And Gone) Oh, I wasn't saying you said that Jared. I was stating what I agreed with Agent D about then what I agreed with you about. I agree they put a lot of effort into it, but I certainly wouldn't say it all. It's also not that impressive that they pulled it together in two months considering very little of it was written for that album. Tremonti has said numerous times that Full Circle was mostly riffs he had lying around for a year or more and poetry Scott had from hiatus. But I do agree that it's crazy how many people think making an album is a really hard thing to do. It doesn't take much time at all. Especially if you're as productive as Tremonti.

@Creed009 - There is NO way Mark Tremonti has that much money. NO way. I have also NEVER heard him say that he didn't do the Creed reunion for the money, he made a joke about the fact that they were being paid a lot of money, but whenever he was asked why they got back together I noticed Stapp jumped in and answered it for him. If Tremonti did say that he didn't do the Creed reunion for money then yes, I am calling him a bald faced liar. But it's fanboys like you that piss me off because they act that it's supream blasphemy. If you go on ABB.net and call Stapp an alcoholic you will have tons of people agreeing with you, why? Because Stapp IS an alcoholic. You go on ABB.net and call Tremonti a sell out they will all SHIT THEIR PANTS out of pure rage and flame you till no end. But the thing is, Tremonti did agree to do a tour and play songs that he CLEARLY had no intrest in playing with a person he pretty obviously didn't really like. Atleast Stapp is honest about and has fixed his problem.

http://www.wmms.com/pages/maxwellondemand/

Here is the Cleveland interview where Tremonti states it's not about the money. He's stated that over and over again. I'm still looking for the Forbes article. But there's no doubt that the guy is rich when you look at his house. To say that Tremonti was somehow broke when Creed reunited is just ludicrous. Most people don't go out and blow millions of dollars, especially not Tremonti. And I guess you meant that Stapp is a "former alcoholic."