View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 06:32 PM   #25
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Creed on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno - Friday 4/23

They probably played higher for the 25-28 year olds that dug that song back when it was new and see the Creed got back together and tickets for the tour are only $20 so they would go. the performance was pretty good. stapp sings much softer now, the growl is gone, hopefully with the mane the growl will return. While I think it's a bit premature to say stapp is back after two songs, I think he's in the best shape since Delray. Mark and Stapp seemed the trade smiles often through the song. I would also like to say that I was the one to say once his hair came back the voice would soon follow. I was right, eat it biotchez.

Quote: (Originally Posted by bigwebb83) I've never even been to this site until now.... I found it last night after I googled "creed leno horrible performance". I was a creed fan back in the day. I thought there sound was awesome and alot of bands since then have been very derivative of them. That being said, the performance last night on Leno was absolutely HORRIBLE. Stapp did horrible singing. It was way below average for a live performance for a rock singer. He was off key and struggling to hit notes that I probably could've done better with. I think some of the fanboys on this site are blinded by the light of creed making a comeback. It wasn't good
Haterz gonna hate.