View Single Post
Old 02-14-2006, 01:19 PM   #51
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: More Bad News.....

Quote: (Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN) Well,I have to say as much as I love Scott I'm at the end of my rope with all his shit!!! I love his solo album and was devastated when I couldn't get tickets to his show here in Jersey but glad I didn't now. This man need some serious help and he needs it right NOW!! He has a beautiful child and he needs a father not some drunk idiot! Unfortunatley, the only person who can help Scott is Scott. May he find the help he needs.

I'm with you Kerri ,he needs to go away for awhile and then come back strong!!
KRISTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my GOD have you been missed!!!!!! So good to see you back!!!!!!!!

I agree, I wondered myself if his sobriety coach was there with him, but apparently he wasn't. I actually tried two days ago for a ticket to the Borgata show but couldn't even get one single ticket. Now I'm actually glad I didn't put the money out, as I'm not convinced this tour will or even should happen. He needs help, not short rehab stints, real help and only he can get the help he needs. He needs all the prayers he can get right now.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.