Thread: still waiting
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2005, 10:35 PM   #32
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by PrtytilImPurple) I don't like Ashlee Simpson so I don't buy her CD's. I wasn't blow away by Alter Bridge either so I don't own their CD. You can tell everybody in the world that they have crappy taste in music and if they don't like what you like they don't know good music. But it boils down to the fact that people buy what they like and don't buy what they don't like. To me Ashlee Simpson sucks. So does her sister. I just simply don't buy their music because I don't like it.

Exactly. Talented musicians doesn't mean good-elling music.

Quote: If Tremonti was the one with all the talent you would think that talent would shine on in Alter Bridge. Its pretty obvious that his success as a member of Creed hasn't exactly been reborn in Alter Bridge. Everybody says hurray that they ditched the member who made people hate Creed. But that hasn't apparently prompted those millions of Creed fans to buy an Alter Bridge CD. What I want to know is did it make all those people who hated Creed love Alter Bridge? Maybe thats who all those people are that bought One Day Remains. People who hated Creed and people who thought Tremonti was the only one who had any talent.

His talent has shown. Especially with Stapp out of the way. Theuir record sales are meaningless.