Thread: Is it just me?
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 01:03 AM   #2
nagpo
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Is it just me?

Good post. I see where you're coming from. I wish they would focus on Creed more to. I don't think it was a one time thing - the reunion, but I do think they all treat it as secondary. They all want to do their own thing and then come back and then go back out i think.

I don't know if I want to complain, I like AB and stapps solo stuff too much. But at the same time, Creed is not over for the fans. They crave more. Their is something special about Creed and their is no point in delaying or slowing down a come back. Creed is a legacy, build on it. I think Creed should be their main focus, but they don't feel that way.

There was also a rumor that Creed only had a five album deal with with wind-up. We've had MOP, HC, W, GH and FC.

What I would like to see is Creed to come back to form. Full Circle was a good album, but it was very much Alter Bridge sounding. I would like Stapp and tremonti to sit down for a year or so and really work out some creed sounding heart felt music like they used to. With FC, that was done in only a few months, and it shows. Anyways, I don't expect Creed to truly return until next year, which is when they have loose plans to release an album. I hope it's a full album too, not an acoustic album. And acoustic/b-side album would be great to tide us over UNTIL the release of the new album, but not ideal for a real installment.

Shit, i mentioned the b-sides. Don't get me started on all the unreleased material out their.

Also, their is a problem at wind-up - they have little to no money. But they did actually make a profit with the recent Creed tours.