Thread: Is it just me?
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 11:41 PM   #1
musicmovesus
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Is it just me?

I have read many, many interviews of the members of Creed during the break up in 04 and when the reunion happened in 09. I know that Scott made some huge changes in his life and many amends. I remember Mark saying he was "surprised as hell" when he came into the room to talk to Scott and the way he had changed. He was upbeat and positive about music and life. I was so excited when Creed got back together. To be honest I was not even aware of alterbidge so much until I started reading about Creed's Reunion. I know that Mark, Brian and Scott Phillips have no intentions of giving up Alterbidge. I am also aware that Myles is off with Slash, Mark is working a solo project and Scott is working on his 2nd solo album. When Myles is done Alterbridge will go back out and tour. It just seems that Creed is way on the back burner. They talked of touring this year and I recently read an interview with Mark saying they may put out a single this year or an acoustic album but touring would not happen until 2012 but "we have not discussed that". I am a huge Creed fan. I am happy for the success of Alterbidge and the solo projects of Scott and Mark but I have this feeling that Creed may not make it back. I see that Erock is touring with Scott and will be on his uncoming tour but again you never see any conversation on Twitter, interviews or anything of that where Mark, Brian and Scott mention Scott and it seems as though Scott has not mentioned the boys of Creed lately. I take that back..I listened to a 2 part interview recently with Scott and he said that he thought Creed would be doing something later in the year but the guys have something else they want to do. Scott never seems to say "Alterbridge". Also, on Twitter Eroc and Brian Marshall said that Creed is not over..don't worry. Brian said they could both exist and that it is regrettable that the fan base for both bands seem to be at war. Just looking for some other knowledge or thoughts on the subject. I hope I am wrong but it would be so sad if the reunion of Creed was a one time thing.