Thread: Tonight Show
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 02:14 PM   #26
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Tonight Show

Quote: (Originally Posted by TremontiFreak) It actually sounded good except for Myles. His voice seems to be falling apart. I do not see how he will make it through the year touring with AB and Slash.
home sweet home, these are one of the many reasons, why i hate late night comedy tv , the only band who could ever make it happen perfecty is AREOSMITH, i dont know why, but they have always been gifted in that area, to make it work, and i will say THE ONLY BAND To Make It Happen, That Of Course Unless Its Via Satalite , i dont think his vocals are falling apart by any means, however all through AB 3, His vocal power is restrained, its like An INSTURMEANT, when used, however i never saw or heared the show, to give my overall opinon, Live Music And The Feed Back From The Crowd Plays A Major Roll On How The Performer Performs, If You Have A Dead Crowd, Chances Are, You Wont Feel Like Giving Your Best, As Most Of Us Know, YES IM OPTIMISTC, But I Feel HE IS A OTAY, From A Vocal Prespective, They Will Have A KILLER TOUR, I feel............ Of Course There Is Always The Worries which natrually come, since birth need not get those confused with, so i believe they can pull it, if all else fails, i,ll present the chair, .................................. ROCK ON...everything else will come.... just takey our time and stay grounded and focused as we go, i have faith in the boys, they will have a killer tour, or try to anyway, things do take time, to resolve, as fast as we really want it to go, its really mind over matter in these days, avoid being happy to be happy, Are God Is Not The GOD OF FALSE PROMISES,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SLASH.jpg (14.8 KB, 197 views)
File Type: jpg alter-bridge-acoustic-460-100-460-70.jpg (21.5 KB, 188 views)