Thread: Pontiac Show
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 02:09 PM   #9
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Pontiac Show

Quote: (Originally Posted by TheGreatDivide) heres a link to them doing I Know It Hurts, none of the videos are mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81OU7...eature=related
i know deary, noondayblues, Jk lets all just move along in adult manner, everybody gets their prize,s my broken heroes, these are fragil times in all things, and we,s all got are jobs todo great and, small the goal is, to help each other move at a smooth pace and wait on each other no more tears no more, pain, alrighty, they are your,s too if ya posted,em up here, i,ll round likey that noe if something is not mine if i post something but somebody elses, i praise theme for it, and call my post k......if within our tangled mines when can look at these things, like this, everybody will indeed get a longer better, nobody is better than the other GOD IS NOT RESPECT OF PERSONS, but their IS MEASSURES WE ALL MUST FOLLOW, some of us get to the endline while others more wiser must be in the front line to keep others at the back of the line, moving toward that place, Thanks For Posting The Link, DIVIED ONE,