Thread: Pontiac Show
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 09:50 PM   #5
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Pontiac Show

Quote: (Originally Posted by Agent D) Not enough songs off of ABIII if you ask me...
i know it i know it inspiration is a booming even wit lay outs, i got some ya,alls at least another, album in the lead, thanks to my AB NATION, have,nt had much time to work on it because i have system separating trulys stuff, from others, it takes a while, i,ve been swamping busy, AGENT D......... On And A Big God Bless Ya, later on i must check with steve first, to send ya some ideas , some stuff is provactive, and Lord knows i would,nt want it mis INTERPREDED , or misunderstood, in these fragil times .....its hard to keep some away from CONTROVERSTIY....again in these times, it will be streched a mile a long and when lyrics come from the heart, and dealing with issues, i wish to stay from those who take lyrics the wrong way, but these days you cant tell, unless your doing polished perfect pop, or good old strppied down country or dark music, you will fall in the lines of damanation to some, the lord will have mercy upon us...... ...............ROCK ON....