Thread: Pontiac Show
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 02:15 AM   #1
TheGreatDivide
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Pontiac Show

Just got back from the show tonight and it was amazing. I'll try my best to remember set list:

Slip to the Void
Buried Alive
Before Tomorrow Comes
Ghost of Days Gone By
Metallingus
Find the Real
One Day Remains
Broken Wings
Wayward One
Coming Home
I Know It Hurts
Brand New Start
Come To Life
Blackbird
All Hope is Gone
Ties That Bind
Watch Over You*

Encore:
Isolation
Freestyle trade off
Rise Today
Open Your Eyes

The set list isn't in order except for Slip to the Void & Watch Over You. Doesn't appear to have been a meet and greet this time but maybe next time. I did get Mark to look at me and give me a little nod If there were seats, I was roughly about 5 rows from the stage, right in the center in front of Myles.

Myles for got one of the lines & almost ran into mark, myles almost had to jump off the stage he was so close to mark. He also asked how many of us bought the cd and opened it, everyone cheered and then he asked how many stole it from online, some people started cheering and then realized what he did and they stopped. Myles started laughing and said he appreciated their honesty.

Over all they played for about an hour and half. Sadly no video or audio, couldn't get it to work. I have some pics but i doubt they'll come out good. For my first concert it was amazing and I can't wait to see them again.

* Myles did this by himself with no one else on stage & it was acoustic.
I swear I still believe though I don't know - Words Darker Then Their Wings

Last edited by TheGreatDivide : 12-15-2010 at 02:21 AM.