View Single Post
Old 11-15-2003, 06:43 AM   #20
Lady Valkyrie
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Lady Valkyrie Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Valkyrie
How do you know Satan exists? Because the Bible tells you so? Well, if that is what you believe then fine so be it. However, it doesn't make it so. I am assuming that you have faith that there is a God and a Satan then? Well, do you think that just because you believe in them that everyone else has to? Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs.

My reply though was aimed towards the fact that the person stated that Wicca was Satanism when in fact the two are not interchangable terms at all.... UNLESS you are a fundamental Christian... THEN anything outside of Christianity is believed to be Satanic in nature. But hey that is their choice to believe that, INTOLERANT as it may be, it is their choice and it is not my place to judge. For my choice in faith states that ALL religious paths lead to The One Divine.

So, I was NOT being harsh I was giving facts on a religion that the person was obviously misinformed of.

~~~~~I am my kid's mom.~~~~~

~~~My Diary~~~~My Photos~~~