View Single Post
Old 03-09-2003, 09:46 PM   #9
Dark Angel
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
that sucks guys I waited 2 years to see them live! I missed out on the HC tour for a very valid reason, I was VERY pregnant when they toured anywhere near me. I got an offer to go to CA to see them, but yep I was still pregnant, in fact I gave birth the day they played the show in Cali that I could have gone to. Then last year I thought I was never gonna see them. They canceled one show I had tickets for, then after they rescheduled, I bought tickets yet again for two diff shows, then both those shows got postponed. I finally got to see them last October, but couldn't make the other show I had tickets to bcuz I was the sickest I had ever been in my life I still have those unused tickets. Ticketmaster said I couldn't refund them.
so yeah, i've only seen them once, but it's better than nothing so I can't complain! I get so jelous of all these ppl who've seen them 8-20 times! wish I had the money to go to that many shows lol.

anyways, you WILL get to see them! They'll tour again, it's the waiting that's the hardest part, but it's definetly well worth it