View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 11:06 AM   #37
Inspired
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Anybody going to the shows?

Hey, I was on the rail in front of Mark. I am still sore/in pain from standing for 8 hours. Also a bunch of people came at the last minute and just stood at the front of the line, some of whom are supposed to be big AB fans. I was really disgusted by their behavior. It's too bad the band doesn't know what kind of people they really are.

I agree the show was good, almost a little over the top. It was kind of sad to see how mainstream they have become. I remember seeing them on their first tour at Irving and there was no line around the block or chanting "Alter Bridge". It's nice that people apperciate them, but I miss the days when they were under the radar. It doesn't seem as genuine as before, reminds me too much of the vibe at Creed shows.

I got to meet them after even though Best Buy penned us in like hens. Their road manager came out and screamed they didn't have time to take pictures, but they did anyway. I panicked though and ended up taking a picture of Mark and I myself and I look weird in it cuz I'm standing on tip toe straining to get in the shoot cuz he is so much taller than me lol. It was funny though cuz he came out in a hoodie, gym shorts and flip flops and said he was in his pajamas.

Sorry we didn't get a chance to meet.