View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 02:25 PM   #14
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Mark Tremonti Talk

Quote: (Originally Posted by Inspired) I don't see what the difference is, isn't traffic, traffic?

I'm hoping he finally does a heavy album, rather than "melody driven". I'd like to hear Tremonti fully embrace his metal roots for once without the constant of Alter Bridge's or Creed's commericalness.

For example, I just came across this article, they refereed to Alter Bridge as being laid back (at least in contrast to Slash) I think it's a little insulting, but probably true. http://www.rockaaa.com/news/slash-wo...es-a-break-967

It matters because then we would have a section with like 8 posts in it. it's just unnessecary.

I just hope he keeps on making good music. Heavy =/= good. Alter Bridge is al the right level of heavy when it comes to Myles voice. Myles wouldn't sound good singing for Testament.

And I hope Mark does an acoustic solo album. His voice was always better suited to the slow songs IMO.