View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 07:02 PM   #23
alitea
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: *The Official "Full Circle" Reviews Thread*

Here is my review. Same as the review I did on the other board.

So I finally found a way to hear the album. No downloading or anything like that. I must say I absolutely it.

I listened to Time, Away In Silence and On My Sleeve al in a row and was practically in tears. Such emotional songs, so beautiful.

Time- This is such a beautiful song. I knew I was going to love it the moment I heard the 30 second preview. The lyrics really move me. The song is heart-breaking and I love it. Really great guitar work too.

Away In Silence- Really a beautiful song. Diferent from the Creed of past, since it is a love song. Mark's backing vocals were a nice touch.

On My Sleeve- "It only hurts to breath" awww beautiful. I love the music in this song. The violins are a really nice touch.

Full Circle- I know some people say it has a country feel. I personally think it is more bluesy. I like it. A nice change for Creed.

1000 Faces- What can I say that has not already been said. Great song. I knew I would love it because I heard the live version.

Bread Of Shame- This song has great rythem. The lyrics are interesting to say the least. "Just promise fame, I'll survive on this bread of shame." Great song.

Good Fight- I really like this song. Much better than the 30 second preview.

Fear- Awesome song. I love the music. Really nice guitar riffs here too.

Song You Sing- Inspirational and deep lyrics. Great song. I am certain that the words that the guys write will keep calling throughout the years, I love them.

Suddenly- More awesome guitar riffs. I wonder where the inspiration for the lyrics came from. Great song.

All in all I loved the album. There is not one song that I do not like. My favorites are Time, Away In Silence and On My Sleeve. I love all of them though. I think that Scott sounded great throughout. I love his voice. Mark, Brian, Flip and Erock are also incredible. The music is literally just as enjoyable as the lyrics. Great job Creed. I cannot wait to buy my own copies.

I have loved Creed and AB. I do not see how anyone could not like this abum. It is truely incredible.