View Single Post
Old 01-24-2005, 01:25 AM   #95
Disillusioned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by johellion) They are just now starting to open up...I think it is good for them too do so, they have had to keep sooooo much information hush hush for soooo long. Everything they said was true....and there is soooooo much more.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Disillusioned) I agree 100% Although it may appear as though they've been talking about it for months, I don't think they have. I think that for months they've been skirting the issue as best they can, while still remaining true to their own convictions about what happened. If Stapp wants to make nice for the public by not airing their dirty laundry, well good for him...that fits right in line with his hypocritcal nature <--- my opinion. Personally, I'm glad that they loosened up a bit in the Kerrang article

Quote: (Originally Posted by Steve) She was confirming that Lith... she's Brian's aunt? I believe...

Quote: (Originally Posted by johellion) Yes I am....and...Life moves on!!!!! Rock @ roll
OK, now I feel stupid. I had no idea that johellion was Brian's aunt. I agreed with her 100%, thinking that I was agreeing with her opinion, only to realize that although I spoke from a place of giving my opinion, she was speaking from a place of fact