View Single Post
Old 01-20-2005, 02:47 PM   #8
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I know. Hasn't he said before that the last time he spoke to Stapp was February of 2004? Or was that Stapp saying it.

I believe that some of what Tremonti says is true. But I also believe some of it is false. Same with Stapp. Like I've said in the past, we don't know Stapp or Tremonti. So we really can't judge what went on. I just don't believe Stapp was this awful person Mark seems to make him out to be. Hearing Mark say negative thing after negative thing about Mark kinda hurts me as a fan of Creed. You don't like seeing this happen to one of your favorite bands, you don't like seeing the members bashing each other. I just wish Mark would be a bit more positive about Creed and Stapp. It just seems like he's being way too negative about the whole thing.

And I can already see Stapp-only fans bashing Tremonti after reading this interview. That would be what would warrant the bashing I mentioned. I'm not justifying it, just saying Mark's negative comments about Stapp would warrant Mark bashing. Just as Mark's negative comments in previous interviews have warranted Mark bashing among the Stapp-only fans.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!