View Single Post
Old 11-20-2004, 02:05 AM   #26
DekWannaBFlea
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
God forbid that we attract "rock" purists. The fact is that If you want to attract more people you you gave to give them a video. Why not take a chance and release a kickass video with a kickass song? Rock stations around the country would be more likely to play the song because people actually have heard it on TV and want to hear it again. If you release songs with no video (i.e. Are you ready?) it is unlikely to get popular.
Wind up needs to allow AB to follow the direction of being a hard rock band and not worry how many people that our outside the rcok world will view it. A live video of AB wouldn't cost shit, and defintely worth the money even if it doesn't do that well. We live in a age of if a song doesn't have a video fans might as well never hear it again on the radio becuase videos attract people to the song. (I know it is sad, but its true). And what better way of promote the tour as well? When i saw's creeds video from my own prison i wanted to go to a concert even though i wasn't a fan.

(P.S. The record company generally pays for the video, even if that isn't true its not like Tremonti and Flip couldn't afford it. The advantages of releasing a video out weigh the negative)