View Single Post
Old 11-18-2004, 04:47 AM   #3
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I think it won't video for FTR for sure but i thik this is Wind-Up fault. One of the reasons why it won't video is cus of the $$$$$$ of the video. If Wind-Up doesn't worry about AB who's going to be. I am sure they don't have the record company support that they deserve. And a live video it won't be expensive at all. My heart brokes everytime i read a concert review and check that the only person supporting the guys 24/7 is Michael: he records the gigs and make the guys promotion. I mean we care about them and if there isn't video for that single - or maybe no more videos- i will keeping supporting them. But it will be a huge mistake cus i think radio stations don't have power anymore. The most of the people i know doesn't listen to the radio - i don't- so the problem with that is the future sales of the album and catch some more fans into AB. I don't know how easy it broke up a record company contract, but if i was the guys i will try to get a deal with another record company. I am sure loats of them will be more supporting than Wind-Up.