View Single Post
Old 10-07-2004, 02:26 PM   #20
Jesusfreak
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
How can somebody say he's a christian and make Jesus a liar?
Jesus said no man comes to the father except through him.I wonder, what do people not understand about this? No man means no man.
It's not that hard to understand.
If somebody has little knowledge of sin and how sin was dealt with in the Old Testament knows that blood has to be shed to forgive or cover sin. In the OT animals had to be sacrificed. There is no other way to be forgiven! I don't care if this is politically correct or if muslims or buddhist accuse me of being intolerant!
There is only 1 way! If there were other ways Jesus would not have died this terrible death! In the garden Jesus prayed to the Father if there was another way. There was no other way! That is the bottom line.
People which lived on this earth and have never ever heard of Jesus and had no chance to accept him will be judged according to how they obey their conscience. Every humans knows right from wrong.
But there are not many people on this earth which have not heard of Jesus. Muslims know him, buddhists know him. They all know him.

If Mark believes that also buddhists make it to heaven then he does not read the bible. I think some people are scared of taking a stand and saying how it is. You cannot be friends with the world. The world hates the truth.
Nobody has a problem with Jesus, the wise man, or Jesus, the wise teacher.
But as soon as it comes to Jesus the Son of God you have the whole world against you.

Last edited by Jesusfreak : 10-07-2004 at 02:30 PM.