View Single Post
Old 11-11-2004, 06:58 AM   #87
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) The majority of the buying public has proven over and over that it has not much in the way of taste. Witness the sales of records by, ahem, singers Britney Spears and the boy bands. So, that little stat means nothing to me. I, for one, never said his overall performance was "awful"; I just said he was flat in some areas and had a problem holding notes for whatever reason. Overall, I've seen him perform better.

I disagree, and it's not your board anyway; it's Steve's. There are plenty of Scott Stapp fans here who are eagerly awaiting his solo release, and some of them happen to enjoy Alter Bridge as well. It's the blatant worshiping and rose-colored view of Stapp that SOME fans have that annoys some of us, myself included.

Yes, places were the truth be damned at the altar of Scott Stapp. This is one of the most respectful boards I've had the pleasure of participating in.

Your choice, but for my money, this is the best Creed/AB/Stapp board around. Steve is a kick-ass admin and does a great job keeping order here.

Word.