View Single Post
Old 11-10-2004, 09:42 PM   #84
lifelovesoul
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Wylde-Tremonti)
THE FACTS ARE, SCOTT STAPP DIDN'T SING THE SONG VERY WELL. PERIOD.
Whether it was because of Illness or just because he Can't Sing anymore Doesn't Matter! He embarrassed himself And Creed fans alike!

If it sucked so much, it's interesting that Yahoobuzz.com reported Scott Stapp searches up 388% following his rendition on "God Bless America" at the World Series. That made him the top mover in the Music category at one time. I'd say that's pretty impressive! I thought he did a great job.

IMO this board should just be changed to the Alter Bridge forums completely, because most of the Stapp fans have left here because of the disrespect towards each other. We are not "one" anymore. Not that my opinoin matters to any of you. I usually get disgusted each time I decide to come back here, and wonder why the Hell I even bother.

To all the Stapp fans, there are other Stapp boards out there where everyone is treated with an equal amount of respect, unlike here. I suggest you go Googleing for a new home!

I won't be back here. Don't care if the door hits me in the butt, it'll help me get out sooner!