View Single Post
Old 11-01-2004, 06:57 PM   #41
DekWannaBFlea
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by BobbyMcGee) Oh it's kinda like an arm chair quarter back okay I see. Lame excuse if you ask me. Ever think about how much Scott's health was f***ed up because he was told to suck it up?????

I can't wait to see how myles handles this.....Myles run, be afraid be very afraid.....esp if they mention predisone........from what I hear he is already having voice problems and is missing soundchecks and ummm let's see they are only how many months into touring??????????? Oh and I forgot he is a bit of a prima donna also........this is of course from the vh1 board if you care to check.

Oh and I forgot to add I personally know a friend who has been to an a/b concert.................confirms what was posted at vh1....

I know this hase bee answered but i thought i would but my two cents in......

1. Myles is sick (as stated before), he admits that he is sick and they have had to cancel shows because of it (as stated)

2. The Vh1 message board is quite possibly the worst source you can get. Try somebody credible.

3. How is he a prima donna?

4. He must miss soundchecks so he can save his voice because he is sick ......hmmm thats a thought.....but i guess you wouldn't have thought of that.

5. what do this have to do with Scott?

6. I looked on the Vh1 message board and I can't find what you are talking about......

Last edited by DekWannaBFlea : 11-01-2004 at 07:01 PM.