View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 11:52 AM   #5
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Creed's secrets ;) (Creed Quest, kinda)

Quote: (Originally Posted by Redeemer)
I stopped trying to figure out all the Easter eggs a long time ago. I was obsessed with it in high school, though. I even tried to play the Creed Quest, but failed miserably. (I ended up making My own version of the Creed Mythos... it was so wicked. I wish I didn't lose so much of My stuff...)

I think a lot of it is just a mixture between happenstance and the clever placement of things to make the fans go "WHAT'S THAT MEAN?!" Kind of like Tool and bands like that, putting obscure references and weird imagery in their work.
i may be off topic a little but im so glad you brought up easter eggs I FIGURED IT OUT I FIGURED IT OUT k we have the facts the egg ritual started it was like greek thingy for infertilty but there is a secret with the easter egg i promise and it aint what come first chicken or the egg and just in my opion of the creeds symbols and what it means in all im just going Round It Up The Facts And Whash Away Everything Else EVERYBODY Was JUST HIGH in those years i hope i can alteast get 50 percent to agree either way ya know its liquid where all werid imagey comes from in so many ways of looking at it could be wrong of course it all depends on how ya look at and 9 times out of 10 bet your fanny the first thought in a brain a storm is always the right one