View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 09:30 PM   #24
Creed009
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: THE VOICE OF STAPP???wtf????

Quote: (Originally Posted by Deana) Are you kidding me, Scott Stapp's has a beautiful voice...people get a life! when are you going to get off Stapp and every move he makes? Leave the man alone once and for all, I mean come on if you have nothing nice to say then go away. No one cares about your negativity. Obviously the NFL and other major TV networks like his amazing voice otherwise they would not keep asking him to sing at MAJOR LIVE TV events.

He STILL sounds amazing! Who are we to judge???? Stapp puts' on the BEST LIVE SHOW EVER, You can feel his heart and soul in his performances.

# 2 Album on Billboards after 7 years gone!! I'd like to see any band out there get the same results.
I have been to six of the Creed shows and will pay to see more. Lets start to have some peace on this board and start with some FRESH news. To all the negative people, I pray for you, obviously you have an issue with your self to sit behind a computer and bash someone.
Creed Rules!

GodBless,
Deana

Thanks for your post. I mostly agree with that. I think the main difference in Stapp's voice today is that he doesn't have the raspy voice that he used to have. His voice is now more smooth and melodic, but many people don't like that because it now sounds like he has less power than he used to have. The truth is that he's intentionally singing like that in order to preserve his voice and sing in a technically correct way. His voice sounds a lot different than it used to, but it doesn't sound that much worse in my opinion. I still think that he's a great vocalist and doesn't deserve all of the criticism that he's receiving.