Thread: for you my love
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2004, 01:50 AM   #38
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) That's a very mean thing to say! You hurt my feelings! Just kidding I thought the Santa was cute.

He never wanted to be with her, he didn't love her and he tried to get away but couldn't because she was too obvsessive and too controlling over him. (Sorry, but the Kurt and Courtney DVD that I have just recenlty watched really put a perspective on things) And she's a murderer. Well, someone is.

I do admitt, that at sometimes Courtney can look very pretty, when she makes an effort to do her hair and put some decent makeup on she can look very nice, but other than that she's an ugly stupid cow.

Wow, I do talk!

i kind of liked the santa lol.....in the spirit of the season how bout a really drunk guy at a bar hehe?
i'm not convinced she is a murderer and that is purely conjecture but this has being debated 100 times before. i don't know how much i would accept from a DVD or a book on the subject. there are crazy fans paying stupid amounts of money for diaries and the like.
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie