Thread: Obama wins
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 03:44 PM   #73
Sakizopa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: THIS PERSON is a president of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sakizopa)
In my own person I think about loyality in my work for my employer, when I do the best for his and his company, but people punish me, then it is about my color or something else.

On the other way I think the best way to get out of this taking drugs or shit, because shit likes me in another way concerning my soul.

THE REPOSTE

Hm. Invite some people of yours around your employer to say that his company is MERDE or SHIT or doing some jobs around his shitty place of your employer, who has taken you to drugs. Let me say as your president that your employer is very shitty in any kind of views!

Rules are good for traditions into a persons heart, when hearts standing unbroken for a dreamers´ soul.
Sometimes rules have to been broken to keep souls for the good old traditions alive.
This is my main idea of my pictures soul: before I set any foot into a room for the outer world, I should have noticed to shut this door silently as being invisible for others around me [Solei´Ah]. Because the main idea should have been understood: combinations between the books Kandinsky and Vico ["Liber metaphysicus"] in their aristotelian artworks.

My "Soleiah" http://www.brucknerfreunde.at/bilder/mv02.mp3

Last edited by Sakizopa : 02-24-2009 at 04:00 PM.