Thread: Obama wins
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 10:34 AM   #61
Sakizopa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Obama wins

I apologize my words and behavior, because sometimes I like surfing through the internet when Iīm drunk. Itīs such sporting and I love my temperamentful way because of mine impulsive thinking art against any demonizings.

Me: „Hey White House, are you corrupt?“
WH: „ehh.. no?“
Can you hear it? White House says that it is NOT corrupt!
WH: „ehh.. maybe ..“
Me: „ah SHUT UP!“
WH: „okay. thanks.“

BUT let me say that I love the thinking art of Barack Obama and his gentle family more than minesī. „Love Boat Captain“.
When you insult Barack Obama as an imperialist and as corrupt, same arguments are found by „White Power“ and „Ku-Klux-Klan“ as well by many communists, and I donīt like assholes of political extremists with their demonzings and hate against the state for the folks, against an honored person like Mr. Pres. Barack Obama, Conductor Daniel Barenboim, chessplayer Gari Kasparov, Odd-Chancelor Helmut Schmidt, Izchak Rabin and Martin Luther King, and many many others.
Yes, call me an crazy idiot, yes I am. But I am in love with sensibel philosophists around the world, because they can reach my heart more than political extremists and more than I can.

I donīt hate states, and I donīt throw stones or words against another country and people; I hate myself of being unstudied. When I would be studied, I could make music in composing for instance. Listening at honest souls and reading in souls around the world is my way of acusmatic. Godsī working is in souls either near or far behind any souls, but reasonable thinking art has to be in all stairways to heaven on earth.
This is my main idea of my pictures soul: before I set any foot into a room for the outer world, I should have noticed to shut this door silently as being invisible for others around me [SoleiīAh]. Because the main idea should have been understood: combinations between the books Kandinsky and Vico ["Liber metaphysicus"] in their aristotelian artworks.

My "Soleiah" http://www.brucknerfreunde.at/bilder/mv02.mp3