Thread: Abortion
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2002, 10:35 PM   #14
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
<b>If there is someone on this board who has had or is considering an abortion... well... I'd have to stand by my conviction... they wouldn't change just because someone comes on here that has done it or will do it. Too many times I feel some people cave in too easily all in the name of political correctness... because they might "offend" someone. *shrugs* maybe this is the wrong crowd... </b> No this is not the wrong crowd, it is a crowd who knows that there is no one right answer to this question that will make everyone happy. The only way to post to this thread, IMO, is to say let's agree to disagree. No one will "back down" on this issue to be PC. Give us a little more credit. We're not debating the issue of who is better, OLP or U2, we're talking about an issue that is a little more serious and some of us would rather not get into a debate where everyone thinks "I'm right" "You're wrong". If that's the case, this thread will be the end of this bb.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.