View Single Post
Old 10-01-2004, 10:09 AM   #52
Redeemer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Redeemer Send a message via MSN to Redeemer Send a message via Yahoo to Redeemer
Oh my GOD, what is all this dissention for?! I didn't even read this whole thread (I'm on a time limit) but I can see that the whole Creed breakup thing has really divided this board. That's not good. I see some of us are too quick to shoot down other ppl's opinion with their own, and some of us are forsaking the good feeling that had kept us together, just being one in Creed. Well, why can't we still be one? Stapp's doing his thing, the other three are doing their thing, everyone's happy...except us. We have to b!tch at each other because Lith may like Alter Bridge and the thread starter may still be into Creed...why can't we just accept each other's taste? I like Alter bridge, I LOVE Creed, and I am CRAZY about Stapp. So who wants to flame me?

(DISCLAIMER: I'm not trying to run this board after my loooooong absence. I'm just trying to bring that old feeling back. I used to live on this board, and now I feel like a stranger.)