View Single Post
Old 06-26-2005, 02:08 PM   #19
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Well, before it just seemed to me like Mark was really bitter about the whole thing and rather than taking the high road(i.e. not talking about the past, including Stapp), he chose to say less than flattering things about Stapp in the press. He had every right to say those things, but if it were me, I would not have said that stuff. I would have taken the high road and said "I prefer not to speak about the past. I'd rather focus on my new band." That's just me, though, and I guess it all depends on the person and the situation. Now that Mark has shed some more light on this whole thing, I can see why he'd feel the need to talk about Stapp. He obviously wants the fans to know what, from his perspective, is the truth. He's probably tired of what Stapp has said and probably thinks that everything Stapp has said are lies. I've tried to be unbiased in interpreting what both guys have said, and I think there is some truth to what both of them have said. Right now, though, Mark's story seems to be the more truthful one, but I do not think that everything Stapp says is a lie.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!