View Single Post
Old 06-24-2005, 12:39 AM   #17
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Yeah, see, before it just seemed like Mark was just bad-mouthing Stapp for the sake of bad-mouthing Stapp. I saw no reasoning behind it; no reason to kick a man while he's down. If everything Mark said is true, then yes, I'd be just as angry about it as Mark is. Would I bad-mouth the guy I'm angry with in the press? Perhaps. I guess it all depends on the personality and how angry you are with someone. I can't fault Mark for speaking his mind, even though I wish the dirty laundry wouldn't have been aired in public. But I still can't fault Mark for speaking the truth and letting the fans know what happened.

To all the Stapp fans out there who are thinking I'm bashing Stapp and that I'm no longer a fan of him, that's not the case. I still respect the heck out of the guy as a musician and I still like him the same as far as that's concerned. He still has my support, musically, as a fan. But with what's been said and if it's all true, no one can really defend Stapp, the person, for what has happened. It's really an awful thing to betray an agreement with a guy who was like a brother to you. And that's what I'm thinking about here. That's why I'm disappointed.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!