View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 05:07 PM   #72
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) You guys are assuming that if he was to donate money to hurricane victims, he would only be doing it to win over people... instead of doing out of the goodness of his heart. That's sad that you guys would assume that of him... or anyone for that matter. Immorality comes in different degrees. Stapp showed up on T.V. drunk... he didn't commit murder. I mean, I don't find if funny that Jim Morrison exposed himself on stage, or that Gene Simmons has slept with probably thousands of women. If you guys think Stapp is crazy... then you don't know what the epitome of a wild rock star is. Look at the whole picture. Stapp has been given shit from people ever since Creed's popularity skyrocketed. First he too Christian, then he's too "immoral." No matter what he does... he's wrong. Hey, I don't think it was the best thing for him to show up drunk on T.V. But you know what? Howard Stern is now the highest paid entertainer on the planet... and he does (and says) stuff that is far worse than what Stapp has ever said publicly. You guys keep using Stapp as a scapegoat. I'm disappointed in some of his actions, sure... but I also realize that the man has good in his heart and that it's not my place to judge him to the fullest extent.

Chase, you're still misunderstanding my posts...
But okay, lets try again...

1) I dont think Stapp is crazy...just imature
2) i dont care about Gene Simmons or Jim Morrison, but let me ask u this : would you do something wrong just because you arent the only one??? Is this ?
3) I dont think Stapp is a scapegoat. He did a lot of crap stuff, hes not an inocent man. He has antecedents.
4) Im not saying hes not good in his heart. I sincerely hope he is cause he has a child to raise.
5) Not all rock-stars acts this way.This is not an acceptable excuse for him to use.
6)0 showing up drunk on tv when his cs was released on the prevoius week is not only wrong but extremely disrespectful, iresponsible and disappointing with alot of people who wait for this , people who believe in him, in his talent....btw, Im not sure if Stapp still believe in himself...
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too